This is a strategy game in which you need to create a right strategy to win the battles. There are 15 unique troops in the game which you can buy and train them to help you win battles.
You need to create your village, and then create your own empire using the resources you’re having. You need to then defend your tower and village (every wall) to make sure you win the battles you’re fighting.
You need to fight against Goblin King in an epic campaign through the realm which seriously means that your strategy needs to be the toughest.
In order to get into the process of installing and then playing Clash of Clans on PC you need to find out a working guide over the internet. I personally was looking for similar guide that can help in almost every related field related to this game and its installation process on computer and I seriously found one working method. I’m going to share the same installation process in this guide here under title how to install Clash of Clans on computer with YouWave.
All you need to do is to start following the installation process from the beginning as mentioned down here and don’t miss out any of the step otherwise you may miss out from achieving target result without issues.
You need to get ready with your computer being connected to internet and also working on latest version of graphics driver otherwise you may face issues related to graphics performance. This is important since game and Android OS both uses latest standards of graphics elements.
The below given tutorial is 100% working but still if you prefer Bluestacks Android Emulator over YouWave
Download Clash of Clans for PC Download using Youwave
To start with, let me first check out whether you’re aware about this game or not. Just answer which category Clash of Clans game is of (in comment section) and then start following the below mentioned installation instructions.
First you need to install "YouWave Android emulator software" on your computer which is available for free over its official website. It’s available as offline installer and so can have it once and use it anytime you wish to.
- Once you got installer file of YouWave downloaded then double click on that and start following on screen instructions which are simple next, next and finish like things.
- Within few minutes, YouWave will be installed and ready to start. Click on YouWave shortcut on desktop of your computer or laptop and start this software.
- Click on ‘Trial version’ option or buy it if you wish to have the paid version which is recommended option. Within few seconds, YouWave will be running with an Android OS interface at your front.
- Move into menu from there and launch Browser application.
- Now type in the URL of Google play store (play.google.com) and open it.
- Use the search tool of play store to find out Clash of Clans Android game.
- At last when you’re at the game listing, click on install option ahead of the game to finish things from your side.
This is done from your side and the game will be downloaded and then start running when you launch it just like you launched Browser app. I hope you found this guide helpful and simple enough to follow successfully and without facing any issues at all.